|Home||» Products||» Evaporative Gum,Gunk and Adhesives Remover||» Evaporative Gum,Gunk and Adhesives Remover|
Evaporative Gum,Gunk and Adhesives Remover
We offer the finest grade Evaporative Gum, Gunk and Adhesives Remover, which can remove gum and adhesive in seconds. This is offered in standard packing of 35 Liters and 210 liters in blue polymer carboys, and also provided in non standard packaging with little extra cost. This excellent Evaporative Gum, Gunk and Adhesives Remover is shipped by road transportation within 21 days after receiving firm order from clients.
This is especially formulated for removing sticky sweets, chewing gum, other gummy substances and most adhesive from the hardest surfaces (wood, vinyl, upholstery, paint, plastic, cloth, and most surfaces). It takes only from 5 to 10 seconds to remove from staining matter or surface. It is great to be used by professionals as well as for industrial use.
What is Gamaklan
This is a highly volatile chemical especially formulated for cleaning task. As we all know that the Indian Government Institutions are encountering lots of problem with the present condition of sanitation and cleaning. This kind of compound is specially manufactured to a noble cause "Clean India".
Ideally Manufactured For or Industries:
- Railways (Mono, Metro, & Traditional)
- Municipal Corporations.
- Advertising Agencies.
- Movie Theatres/Cinema Halls.
- Public Places/ Public Toilets.
- BUS Stands.
- Hotels / Elevators.
- Car Sticker gum.
- Other government agencies.
- Industries that uses gum.
- Offices to eliminate permanent markers marks.
- Home Users.
- Archaeological department &
- Who repeatedly uses adhesives & gums?
- Airport and Luggage tag
- Removing chewing gums / Wig gums.
- Removing varied kind of adhesives.
- Removing many types of graffiti.
- Removing poster gums.
- Removing marks of Permanent markers.
- Removing gums left behind by Tapes.
- Removing children sketches from non-absorbing walls.
- Removes grease, oil, & Tar.
- Removing other sticky residues, and Sticky wet viscous substance.
Work on material:
- Upholstery (chairs, couches, Rexine, & leather)
- Plastic & FRP (Fiberglass-Reinforced Plastic)
- Metals (Iron, Steel, and Other metals)
- Vinyl's and all hard surfaces (Walls, floors, Floors, Tiles, Glass, Desks, and Non Absorbing walls.)
Features, Benefits and Advantages:
- A simple & hassle-free process
- Quick and safe to use chewing gum removal
- No harm of surface, Leaves no spot behind, and immediately get dry.
- Can be applied in electric departments.
- Eliminates stains on glass, and no harmful ingredient.
- The surface does not get damaged
An exceptional active chemical compound is capable of killing harmful bacteria and viruses also.
Since chemical is extremely volatile. A quick action is required not only for cleaning but for saving money too. Long gap can vanish chemical from sponge and sloth.
Application / How To Use / Directions Of Use:
Take small quantity of the agent in cotton cloth or sponge and rub quickly and gently on the surface. Within 10 to 15 seconds all gum, ball pen marks, marker pen's mark, pained marks will vanish. Also, tough stain would disappear.
Probably apply in well-ventilated areas. Soft rub wouldn't damage surface. Stop rubbing after removing gum or adhesive.
Dosages: As per need (Stain matters).
Environmental Advantages: Safe to environment.
Process Advantages: Cleaning process is convenient.
Precautions or Safety Measure Needed
- This is spirit based product therefore catches flame easily. Keep away from children & flames.
- Keep away from factors of ignition - No smoking. Immoderate rubbing can remove real surface paint / colour.
Keep in well sealed carboys. Keep in a dry & Cool place. Avoid direct sunshine and flair & flame. Should be stored in non-smoking area.
This kind of removal is subject to specific safety warnings. Use only in well-airy areas.
Action in case of any hazard
In case of Eye contact, immediately rinse with water for 10 to 50 minutes in flowing water and thereafter seek for medical attention if irritation hangs on.
Fire & Explosive Hazard Data
Flammability / Explosion: Flammable.