|Home||» Products||» Corrosion Inhibitor - Passivator and Preventor||» Corrosion Inhibitor - Passivator and Preventor|
Corrosion Inhibitor - Passivator and Preventor
Corrosion Inhibitor - Passivator and Preventor is a highly powerful chemical compound that, when diluted to a gas or liquid, reduces the rust ratio of a material, typically an alloy or a metal. The effectiveness of this kind of product / solution is depended on quantity of water, fluid composition, and flow system. A general mechanism for preventing corrosion involves production of a coating, commonly a passivation layer, which inhibits penetration of the corrosive compounds to the metal. Stable treatments like chrome plating are not commonly considered preventer. However, corrosion preventer is additive to the liquids that surround the metal / related object.
What is Lamine
- This is an Industrial Water Treatment chemical compound utilized in heat exchangers, boilers and cooling towers. To inhibit corrosion because of dissolved oxygen in the water.
- When applied on steel, copper or iron metals directly, it prevents them from environment corrosion.
- Industries (Water pump manufacturer, Mechanical tool industry, Oil & Gas production company, DG Sets manufacturers, Dairies and varied other acid & water based industries).
- Acid pickling Industries.
- Cruises/Boats//Ships/ferries and Jetties.
- Highly effective in presence of great rate of oxygen.
- Beverages Company and ICE factories.
- Area where there rainfall is high prevention of metal is necessary.
- Environment where carbon dioxide(CO2) accessibility is high.
- It is a pacivating chemical detains the rust.
- It inhibits the metal from getting oxidized even in sea moist condition.
- Safest chemical for human being as well as cattle.
- Very effective in severe flood and ice cold reasons.
- Effective in acidic atmosphere and ideal for tropical atmosphere.
- Enhances the life of metal, and Saves labour cost (de-rusting) and time.
- Necked metal material can be transported without coating even in any climate condition.
- Helps metal component storage corrosion free for even in adverse conditions.
- Hassle free work or lifestyle
- Also it performs excellently in brine
- Works well to inhibit metal installation in flowing water condition
- Replaces red oxide and several other primer application prior to paint and increase life of paint.
Life in the aquatic system:
It performs in the temperature range from 1 oC to 85 oC but works excellently in 6 oC to 40 oC also the pH of water should be greater than 4. The film life therefore created on the metals in the system can last for 2 1/2 days if the clear water is not
mixed in the system.
- Similar as paint needed.
- 30 to 250 ppm depends on water's hardness.
Life in Air Atmosphere:
It is an excellent solution in any sort of airy environment. After creating a layer on the metals if used metals are not cleaned with water and thereafter the preventer works for at least 3 to 4 months. If the metals are treated with M-Treat is stored in open, and dust & dirt come in contact with it, if the water wash is needed then that water have to be Metaux-T (effective corrosion remover agent) or after wash again M-Treat treat is necessary for ensuring inhibition from rust.
If the metal material is kept in a place where acid gasses or fumes are there in the environment then corrosion prevention will be weak. Therefore avoid storing the metal components after Metaux-T treatment in an acidic environmental condition. In case the temps. drops below 1 oC then also the prevention gets weaken.
Application / Dosage:
Use of METAUX-T prior to apply of LAMINE performs excellent.
Dilute M-Treat in 1: 5 to 1: 15 in water and then apply on metal parts by spray or brush or dunk the metal in this solution. In case of Municipal supply water we suggest 1:5 and if the water is purge the solution can be 1: 15. Avoid utilizing hard water for the usage.
This is an anionic inhibitor, and is lasting. It lasts for 2 years. It is water soluble and water based solution. It is alkaline and non-toxic in nature. It is an inorganic quickest passivation compound. It has to be kept indoor and avoid from freezing. It works excellent in a climate of pH greater than 4. It gets less active in acid media. It contains following characters.
Static Structure: In case of pre coating apply nylon brush and paint freely without hand gloves and mask.
Running Water: Dose in flowing water where it is needed like saving radiators, heat exchangers, and cooling tower metals
Water based industries Equipment: Apply after production prior to paint for longer life.(water pump, open well pumps, jets, submersible pumps, tractors, and so on.).